Monday, August 21, 2006

Petition to Save Invasion


I've just found out that Invasion, one of my favorite programs from last season, has been canceled. I noticed that one of the actors who portrays one of the main characters was being featured on the commercials for another program and realized something was up.

Here is a link to a petition to save the program. I doubt that it will have any affect on ABC's decision but it might encourage a cable network to pick it up or something.

You can also click on the banner below to go to a Save Invasion website...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Invasion. I loved Surface too, which had the added attraction of being shot in one of my favorite towns, Wilmington, NC. I will head on over and have my say, for what it's worth.

Laurie said...

Sophmom - I never was able to catch up enough to know what was going on with Surface. I know I would have liked it, too. If it's still on, I'll have to try it this season.

Anonymous said...

This was one of my favorites from last season as well. I knew it had been cancelled, even posted about it awhile back, but thanks for the link to the petition. At the very least, perhaps a movie or miniseries wrapping stuff up could be in the offing.

Laurie said...

Richard - I sure wish they would do that.