Friday, August 25, 2006

FREE ADVICE!

YOUR PURSE IS DISGUSTING!
Don’t put your purse on your kitchen counters or anywhere you are going to have a meal. Think about all the places you put your purse. The bottom of it is full of disgusting germs. I’m sure you’ve received this warning by e-mail but it bears repeating, especially if there is any possible chance that I will ever eat at your house.

CHECK YOUR ENGINE!
If your “check engine” light goes on, AutoZone (and possibly other car part stores) have the little gadget that can check it for you until you can get your car into a repair shop or back to the dealer who sold you the piece of crap.

BUY THE WARRANTY!
I highly recommend those home owner warranty programs. I’ve kept mine up since purchasing my townhouse three years ago and it has paid for itself every year. My air conditioner is broken right now (…can’t…breath…) and the warranty people are going to install a whole new unit.

No comments: