Monday, December 14, 2009

Videos from Ava's Trip to the Christmas Tree Farm

We went to Beaver's Christmas Tree Farm in Nome. The trees are $4.50 a foot and $5.00 a foot for every foot over 5 feet. I think. I could be wrong about that.

Beaver's Christmas Tree Farm
4382 FM 1009
Nome, TX
(409) 253-2372

Farm Features: Restrooms, Wrapping Service, Shaking Service, Cutting Service, and School Tours
Type of Cutting Available: Pre-Cut and Choose-and-Cut
Choose and Cut Tree Types: Virginia Pine
Pre-Cut Tree Types: Fraser Fir








1 comment:

Ava's Great Grandma said...

OMG ! ! ! ! I had a great time in Dallas, but I sure hate missing the trip to the Christmas Tree Farm. You all look like you had so much fun. Ava enjoyed running through the trees. I love the video where she says "Come On Grandma". Your friend in Minnesota will be asking about "NO COATS ?
my word verification was "LATER"