Friday, May 12, 2006

Send Dad an E-Greeting

Dad is doing well. They finally put him in a room and he walked up the hall a little today. I can't check e-mails or read comments on the computers up here because they all block pop-ups. So I hope you're all doing well, too.

You can send dad an e-greeting at www.methodisthealth.com and click on E-Greetings. Dad's name is Harold Ransonette, Jr.

Please don't send flowers or stuff like that because it will be harder for mom and dad when it's time to leave.

Bye!!

4 comments:

Tim said...

I just emailed your dad at the hospital. There was a blank for physician's name and I didn't know what to put, so I wrote, "Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard."

Hope he recovers fully, and don't forget to take care of yourself, too, young lady.

Peace,

Tim

Laurie said...

Tim - That's funny!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A POSTING!!!!GREAT GREAT GREAT STUFF,I don`t care if I don`t find a good blog all of June because this one with the parking and chocolate nutty and N.O.Drain,
etc etc more than makes up for it!!
Damn great blogging!!!!Kudos....
Walt P. aka walt4286@adelphia.net
just so you know I`m a real person
and don`t mean to patronize or anything....

Laurie said...

Anonymous - I have to admit, I thought this was spam. Thank you so much for all the compliments!