Friday, November 13, 2009

Guess the Breed

My friend Carly bought the puppy you see in the pictures below. She isn't sure of the breed, but lots of people are guessing St. Bernard.

For around $100 a person can send their dog's DNA to be tested. Carly and I considered having a contest on my blog and charging people $1 to make a guess as to Lily Faye's breed. The $1 would be used toward the testing and the winner would receive a lovely Major Award. We were going to donate any money over the cost of the DNA test to the local Humane Society.

However, I have discovered that I'm too lazy to create a PayPal account. Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, what kind of puppy mix do you think Carly bought? Lily Faye is 6 weeks old.












4 comments:

duane said...

Not St Bernard

Laurie said...

Duane, maybe part St. Bernard? Something about the eyes makes me think part German Shepherd.

Ava's Rue (Laurie's Mom) said...

It's a little brown hairy dog with white feet. Who will poop every where.

Grimm said...

Part cute / part precious