Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why?

I wonder if it's the time change that caused me to:

  • dream I was trapped in a seedy motel room with Eddie Izzard,

  • freak out because I was trapped in a seedy motel room with Eddie Izzard,

  • sit up in bed,

  • look at my closet door and think there should be a window there,

  • look at my open bedroom door and think there should be a closed motel room door there,

  • freak out again,

  • finally wake the hell up; and

  • finally lay back down and go back to sleep.

9 comments:

Blog do Mario Mello said...

Hello

Very nice blog! I hope best days to new orleans people...

Bye

Mario
Brazil
http://blogdomariomello.blogspot.com

rkfinnell said...

They have been showing a lot of the previews for the new series Riches. I happen to like Eddie Izzard, even when he's in drag. LOL

Laurie said...

Mario - Nice to meet you!

Roxan - That might be it! I love Eddie Izzard. Maybe it's a sign I'm going to be rich... Riches...rich?

Lorna said...

dreams about Eddie Izzard are caused by a sad lack of alcohol in your life. Dreams about seedy motel rooms are caused by a plethora of alcohol. How conflicted are you?

Laurie said...

Lorna - You have no idea.

La Sirena said...

Eddie Izzard! Freaky deaky... as is that snesation of switching between dreamland and this world and being utterly confused as to what belongs where.

Laurie said...

La Sirena - I was sure freaked out.

Grimm said...

That Was Eddie Izzard?

I thought Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks went punk.

Laurie said...

Grimm - I would like to see all the Dixie Chicks go punk.