Monday, March 19, 2007

K.O.C.A.

In a fit of sisterly sisterhood after rehashing our less than stellar weekends (by e-mail when we should have been working, of course) wherein within each of those same said weekends, we individually and collectively had reason to want to throw down and go bad ass on various and sundry parties (which same parties shall remain nameless), my email-sisterhood-former-coworkers to be known heretofore, herein, notwithstanding, as "The Wedding Party" have created a new club:

K.O.C.A
(Kiss Our Collective Asses)

You are all welcome to join. There is something quite satisfying in telling someone (if only virtually) to K.O.C.A. rather than simply "Kiss my ass." It feels like more of a team effort.

So, anyone who has a problem with us today may K.O.C.A. and, as my aunt would no doubt add: "Pack a lunch because it's going to take you a while."

13 comments:

Mommy said...

Viva La KOCA. We are awesome.

La Sirena said...

KOCA is awesome!

Can I donate my wide, white one to the KOCA collective?

Laurie said...

Jen - There is no end to the degree of our awesomeness.

La Sirena - Asses of every race, creed, color and gender are welcome. Celebrate our collective voice of intolerance of rudeness, inconsideration and annoying-ness.

Serena said...

I'm in. I can't think of anything better than a whole sisterhood having my back when there's ass that needs kicking:)

Laurie said...

Serena Joy - We collectively have your back.

Donna said...

It sounds like my kind of club (way more fun than PTA).

Laurie said...

Donna - You're in!

se7en said...

LOL!!! Sounds like fun and congrats on the "puck" too! Go KOCA!! hehe

Laurie said...

Se7en - ;P

Larry Jones said...

Not being a sister , I have to ask: When you say "join," does this mean as a kissee, or kisser? Not that I would presume to apply...

Laurie said...

Larry - Whichever floats your boat. :)

Grimm said...

Do hairy asses count?

I find that society as a whole blacklist the hairy ass. No hairy asses on the TV or commericals - I find this wrong.

Being one of the hairy assed, I hope that you would welcome this part of society that has long been shunned.

Thank You.

Laurie said...

Grimm - You and your hairy ass are more than welcome to join us.