Friday, September 01, 2006

Ho!!!

As I was walking in to work this morning, there was a shabby looking man on a bicycle riding down the street that I have to cross to get to my building. He was shouting “Look at that ho!!” at the girls who had already crossed the street. “Whoa, that’s a big one!! THAT'S A BIG HO RIGHT THERE!!!” We have several shouting strange people who hang around this neighborhood.

I kept my head down and tried not to make eye contact. After I crossed the street, he shouted at the girl behind me, “I never saw a ho that big! Looks like somebody jumped out of it!”

Huh?

The girl, who obviously wasn’t as stupid as me, said, “Yeah, that window’s been broken a couple of days. You’re right. That sure is a big hole.”

5 comments:

NOMAD said...

this reminds me something ,he he !

Miss Cellania said...

Now, THATS funny!

Laurie said...

Nomad - Ho's?

Miss Cellania = I cracked myself up all day everytime I thought about it.

cindybindy said...

HAHAHA :)

Laurie said...

Cindy -> See? Goofy!