Monday, November 15, 2004

Journey Tribute Band Tribute

I think I've mentioned before how much I enjoy tribute bands. This weekend a Journey tribute band will be playing at Antone's. I mentioned it to one of my friends at work (Tracey) and she e-mailed her husband, Marvin, about it. Here is Marvin's response:

"Think the kids would welcome us with Open Arms if we tried to Escape for the night? Maybe we should just Keep On Runnin' if we go, because you know they'd call and we'd be asking Who's Crying Now. Of course we could go Separate Ways and you could stay home. I'll Be Alright Without You, but I would definitely come home later for some Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' action- but we can do it Any Way You Want It.

Faithfully yours,
M


(Damn, couldn't work Wheel In The Sky in there anywhere. Light weight.)

No comments: