Sunday, November 21, 2004

Boob Job

A friend of mine (I'll call her Raquel) related this story to me of a conversation she had with another friend of ours (I'll call her Dolly) who is contemplating a boob job. Her friend and I are about the same age. Boob jobs for baby boomers are of a different type than those of the younger generation. We don't necessarily need more volume. We just need what we have redistributed a little further north of our equators.

The conversation went something like this:

"How much does a surgery like that cost?" Raquel asked.

"Around $3,000.00," Dolly responded.

"Do you have that much money?" Raquel asked, undeterred by the obvious inappropriateness of the question.

Dolly said, "Well, I thought it was going to cost twice that much. So, it really doesn't sound like so much to me. Hell, I could just start hoarding all the loose change my husband leaves lying around the house and I would have the money in no time."

She added, "I could put it in the...I could keep it in a...I could start a TITTIE KITTY!"

After she has enough money in her "titty kitty," I wonder if she'll start a "pick up my ass stash."

No comments: