Thursday, October 21, 2004

Bush or Kerry?

In my profile, I list my political persuasion as "agnostic." Especially at this time of year, when the ads and "debates" are so convoluted and deliberately deceptive, I have trouble believing anything that any politician says. The truly intelligent and trustworthy people in this country are far too wise (or poor) to run for office.

As for my choice between Bush and Kerry, I like Bush as a person but his world view frightens me. I guess that's as it should be but where will this war on terror take us? I don't like Kerry's personality and his wife is more than a little creepy. I realize that I should be concerned about the issues but I refer you to my previous statement. I don't believe anything they say so what does it matter? See? Agnostic.

No comments: