Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Notes on American Idol

Aaron - Not great.  Can't blame it on still being sick.  It's been three weeks since he had a decent performance.

Katie - My favorite performance by her so far.  First time I've seen her consistent throughout the whole song.

Andrew - Not as good as last week, but still better than his earlier performances.

Michael  - Great voice, but I wasn't crazy about it.

Crystal - Crystal does the Beatles.  Excellent.

Tim - One of my favorites of the night.  The song and the look fit him perfectly.

Casey - Oh...my...God.  My absolute favorite of the night.  Fantastic.

Siobhan - Beautiful voice.  Nicely done.

Lee - Not my favorite performance by him, but I'm glad he looked so happy.

Bottom three:  Aaron, Siobhan, Andrew

Going home:  Aaron

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Did I mention I really like the new pinkish look? Still don't watch American Idol, but spent hours with Lost and V last night.

Laurie said...

Thanks, Lorna. :)