Thursday, October 01, 2009

Back to work and this and that

I came back to work today in search of normal and found it. I'm so thankful for everything they've done for me and my family throughout the last three months since dad began his frequent hospitalizations.

My brother and his wife went back to Arkansas this morning, but we'll see them again in November for a wedding (my nephew Elliott and his lovely fiance Maritza) and for the holidays.

Our office building sent out a security alert earlier today and I volunteered to go downstairs to take care of the situation (which turned out to be a false alarm), but nobody would let me go. I guess I better start looking for a paintball course or a karate class or something to burn off some of these pent up emotions, before I get myself arrested for punching somebody in the neck at Walmart for talking too loud on their cell phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny. I even considered getting off of my "mood regulators" and claim temporary insanity. And yes I do have someone in mind but I would lose my job and my freedom. Not worth it.