Thursday, November 30, 2006

43 Things

Yesterday when I was Googling...uh...researching Pho, I came across a site called 43 Things. This might be old news to some of you but I'll attempt to explain it anyway.

The entry page to the site has tags showing other people's goals. For those of you who don't know what tags are, they are words of various sizes. On 43 Things, the bigger the font of the word, the more people who submitted that particular goal. You can also do a word search to find a particular goal.

The way I arrived at the site was from a Google search which picked up "Pho" because someone had entered the following goal:


I can totally relate.


There were several goals related to "Pho." My favorite:

4 comments:

Steve said...

I first heard of pho yesterday. I knew it was in the name of the restaurant on College street, but didn't even know it was food. In an odd bit of timing, besides the post on this blog, The Hungry Detective on Food Network was explaining the joy of pho during his visit to Houston. All of a sudden this stuff is every-phoking-where.

Laurie said...

Pokerboss - I love synchronicity.

Astrid said...

Yeah, no, I am with you, must eat pho today ... check!

Laurie said...

Astrid - I guess they have pho everywhere.