Saturday, March 05, 2005

Guilty Pleasure



My latest guilty pleasure is the Butterfinger Crisp. My brother works for M&M Mars which makes wonderful, wonderful, marvelous candies and snack foods. Hence, the guilt.

When he worked for Pepsi, we caught hell if he saw us with a Dr. Pepper or, God forbid, a Coke. Next he worked for Budweiser. No problem there.

Now he works for M&M, so it's easier to stay loyal than when he worked for Pepsi but, oh my God, this Butterfinger Crisp thing is just the devil in disguise. I love you Stu-bee but heaven help me, I can't resist the delicious Butterfinger taste without those hard crumbly parts that either stick in your teeth or fall all over the place.

I promise to make it up to you. How about a beautiful shirt from Margaritaville in Las Vegas for your birthday, Sunday? Oh, wait. I already did that. Happy Birthday, brother man!



Posted by Hello

No comments: