Sunday, March 27, 2005

Cousins



We spent a lot of time with family this weekend and in my case, that's a good thing. The picture above is my sister Bonnie, me, my cousin David, his wife Flora and my sister Terry. My brother and his family stayed in Arkansas this year.

The picture was taken last night at Antone's where we saw The Cam Pyle Band which was wonderful, as usual. We were joined by my sister's husband Dan and his two brothers Mike and Steve and by my friend Kelly's husband Clay.

The last song of the evening was something by Metallica and there were two guys (in their 30's at least) standing right up by the stage doing the head banging thing. We laughed so hard watching them and watching their friends watching them that we were crying.

Long live rock and roll!

*Pic* Posted by Hello

No comments: