Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm Back

Got back from New Orleans last night with only enough time to unpack before watching Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal. I will post pictures and stories later.

I didn't kill all of my Sea-Monkeys after all. I have about 30 babies.

I'm at work now so I'm giving you this quick post my sister, Terry, sent me Friday. This happened to them Thursday evening at Crazy Jose's Mexican restaurant. (Her kids are Elliott 20, Alec 18 and Katie 13.)

"We were at Crazy Jose's last night. Alec had one of those big Queso chips. He asked,"Who wants the rest of this?" Elliott and Katie both said "I do!". So he gave it to Elliott who was sitting next to him. Elliott took the chip and held it up to break it in half. As he held it up Alec said, "Body of Christ".

Hilarious!

1 comment:

Lorna said...

I am so glad you're back---I've been counting on reliving vicariously your time in New Orleans which was, no matter what happened, so much better than having the flu, my injudicious choice.

Good story about the chip, although I had to run out and find my stash of holy water to ward off the possible effects of having laughed at it.

Great idea about the computer station---mine has a painted paper recycling tin, a star-shaped box for paper clips and I used to have a mini-doll of Jean-Luc Picard, but I think the cat has abducted it. Of course, anyone who has a finely-tuned memory knows what your "station" looks like because you posted pictures of the inside of your place. Along with the list of your valuables, a pretty savvy touch. Lorna