Sunday, June 20, 2010

You may or may not think this is weird...

I receive the Beaumont Enterprise online.  Today, Father's Day, I read Saturday's edition.  This is the picture that was on the front page of the Saturday Beaumont Enterprise.  To me, the guy hydrating in the top half of the article looks just like my dad...


This is a picture of my dad taken after he cut the grass one day shortly after it rained, because dad always had to do things right away and patience was not one of his virtues...


You might not see the resemblence, but I sure do.  Happy Father's day, dad, and thanks for the weird.  You know how much I love the weird.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well I do see the resemblance, I think he was saying hello:)

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Close enough to make you look twice!.....uh, maybe thrice.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yup; I looked at the pic before I began reading, and assumed your dad was in the paper. Wow.