Friday, May 21, 2010

Beaumont Farmers Market Opening Day - Saturday, May 22, 2010

WHO: A group of people that love to garden, love the earth, want to buy local produce and want to eat healthy


WHAT: Beaumont Farmers Market


WHEN: Starting Saturday, May 22 nd, 8-11 AM, every Saturday until Sat. Oct. 30th

WHERE: Downtown Beaumont, College and Main, Beaumont Library, across from City Hall

WHY: Connect or Reconnect people to the earth, seed to table



Click here for the website. 

Click here for vendors (I'm not sure if this is a complete list or not).


Opening Day Special Events:

Mystery Shopper

Tomato Plant Give-a-way to first 50 kids (photographer will be on hand, I think the pictures are $5 each)

St. Mark's Vespers Acoustic Team

Jefferson County Master Gardener Information Table

4 comments:

Kitty Deschanel said...

That sounds like fun. The farmers markets here in Albuquerque just aren't the same.

BTW, I found your blog by Googling "pet nutria". LOL

~Lamb

http://lambaround.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

I won't ask why you were Googling "pet nutria." :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie - it's Poodles! Miss you bunches. Email me at jmpelissier1123@gmail.com - will you be at Dylan's for TJ gathering one Saturday? xoxo

FYI - ironically, my word verification was pardi (party) - like I ever get to do that - maybe it's an omen of good things to come.

Grimm said...

We did the farmers market here in central Ohio - of course we didn't grow anything, we were doing the sock monkey thing. It was a blast to meet the people of the town - even if we didn't sell too many monkeys.

My word verification was "cremp", how come I don't get the cool words like "pardi"?