Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Dream a Little Dream

I dreamed we were all living together again (me, mom, Terry, Bonnie, Stuart) in a house that I have never seen before. In the dream, it was time to go to dinner, but there was an AT&T lady in the house who wouldn't leave.

Finally, I decided to search for the phone lady. Room by room, I searched behind curtains and under bed covers, but couldn't find her. While I was searching, the phone rang.

When I answered the phone a man said, "We were wondering how the show went today."

I said, "I'm sorry. We forgot to call you. My dad passed away, so we had to cancel the show. We will no longer be needing your services."

The man evidently worked for a booking agency.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I was looking forward to seeing your dad work with Calista Flockhart. She does great caricatures."

Calista Flockhart?

WTF?

1 comment:

Laurie's Mom said...

OMG ! ! I have been wanting to call you because I am having a problem with the new AT&T internet connection that I went to since I changed from Time Warner. I seem to have more trouble connectin with the AT&T. FIND THAT DAMN LADY, she is hiding because she doesn't want to help me. HA! HA!