Saturday, September 12, 2009

BEATLES!!

I've told you about my weird Beatles connections before (click on the "Beatles" label below), and here is another mini story.

I ordered "The Beatles Rockband" from Amazon when I ordered some other stuff a few weeks ago. So, I couldn't just run out to Best Buy and buy my copy 9/9/09. I had to wait.

I've been tracking my package since Wednesday and my son and daughter-in-law were hoping it would be in today, so we can have a Beatles night this evening after I sit with dad this afternoon. Since the game hadn't arrived as of Friday, I told them I would come home after going to the hospital to check my mail, again, before going to their house.

About ten minutes ago, I thought, "I'm going check the mailbox, just in case." Number one, it was raining, but that didn't stop me from walking to the mailboxes which are at the end of my block and number two, the mail doesn't usually come this early.

When I got toward the end of my block, lo and behold the mail truck was parked at the mailboxes. And inside, hot off the mail truck...



(Please ignore the zit in the middle of my forehead.)

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Ohnigod! I have to get that. I wonder when it comes to Canada. I can probably save enough for it by then.

Laurie said...

You would LOVE it!

TBM said...

Hey, that's cool!