Sunday, June 07, 2009

Can't Take It With You


Busy weekend and I'll have pictures later...Spindletop Spin, Katie and Chloe graduation, movie with friends. We saw "The Hangover" and it was hilarious.

We went to Cheddar's tonight for dinner and I found out the hard way that you can't take the little plastic shaker margarita glass with you like you can from Chili's, Joe's Crabshack, Bubba Gump's, Landry's.......

The little host guy and hostess girl thought it was hilarious that they had to chase me down and tell me, "Ma'am!!! You can't leave with that!!" They laughed their asses off. I gave them a good story to tell: "Some old lady tried to steal a margarita shaker and didn't even try to hide it in her purse!" They were laughing like I had tried to flash the restaurant or something. Now, that would have been worthy of their hysteria.

Word to the wise, don't assume that the cheap PLASTIC drinkware is take-home. Do they really wash and reuse those? I guess that is the "green" thing to do. If they throw them away though, that's not so "green."

1 comment:

Susan in St. Paul said...

You had an old lady with you too?


Hi Laurie! Returning from the twilight

*stemiena-seems that even marvelously inventive energetics need aliases