Sunday, June 10, 2007

Second Annual Spindletop Spin 2007

Saturday was the Second Annual Spindletop Spin benefiting the Jefferson County Bar Association Pro Bono Program. Above is pictured our firm rest stop committee. For some reason, Shannon isn't in the picture. In the red t-shirts are Donna's husband Dennis and her granddaughter Tia. We couldn't have done it without them.

After the ride, everyone was treated to a spaghetti dinner at Antone's with music provided by the acoustic duo of Rodgers & LeMasters, one of whom is an attorney at our office. Our firm also had a lot of riders and workers who aren't pictured above.

Here's a link to more pictures.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Laurie, I believe you know which pictures I would like to have delivered to my e-mail box. ;) Muahahahaa. Smelllll goooood. Hahaha.

TexasGal said...

This reminds me of when I let some friends talk me into riding in the MS150. I did all the training rides to prepare for the long ride from Houston to Austin, which by the way is more like the MS180, they lied. I did it on a mountain bike. I can now say, "I've been there, done that and have the T-shirt to prove it." From now on, I'll just give money!

Laurie said...

Jen - I know what you're saying but none of us were smelling very good. ;)

Texas Gal - Oh, my! I would never!!

Lorna said...

what a bunch of healthy-looking folk!

Laurie said...

Lorna - These people were talking about biking "another 20 miles" like I would talk about walking across the room.