Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wednesday Night Dreams

It was another boring night, dream-wise. I dreamed about hurricanes which isn't surprising at all and I'm certain hides no deep inner emotional conflict (although I'm sure Anonymous will disagree). The beginning of the night the dreams were centered around getting out of town but I don't specifically remember what the dreams were about or how they ended.

The end of the night, right before I woke up, the dreams were a bit more ominous as areas of my house which previously had no storm damage began to crumble (mostly ceilings) six weeks after the storm. In the dream, I wasn't particularly upset about it though.

I think the dreams are the result of still living in the wake of Hurricane Rita. The aftermath of the storm is still very much a part of our daily lives.

If you've just tuned in, this is the part where you analyze my dream...off you go.

3 comments:

Carol Davidson said...

It could be what popeye says.

But I think it means you need to drink and have sex.

Dream analysis is easy.

Laurie said...

Popeye - Honestly, you are so good at this. I have convinced myself that things probably aren't going to change in a certain ongoing part of my life, so I have prepared myself in advance for the crumbling.

The self-image thing applies also because I need to learn to let people know what I need to make me happy and I have never done that. I'm going to work on that if I ever want my life to be more fulfilling on a personal/intimate/emotional level.

Abby - Forget it, Popeye. I'm going with Abby's analysis.

Laurie said...

Nicky - Check out the link for Blogs Gone Wild on my sidebar. You can have a groovy looking blog,too.