Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Keyword Search

My keyword search log which shows how people arrived at this blog through search engines has been boringly normal lately. Most of my hits are for people looking for the lyrics to the song of the same name as the title of this blog or for information on local restaurants. Disturbingly, I've been getting a lot of hits for "Charles Manson" since I did the post earlier this week in which I mentioned his name.

Today, however, people arrived at this blog through this strange smorgasborg of search phrases:
  • you live in new orleans when daniel greens
  • do you know what it means to miss new orleans chart
  • do evil spirits smell
  • cartoons/ fatten up to put in pie
  • new orleans la homemade video of people have sex at work
  • you know you from new orleans when daniel greens
  • new orleans most wanted
  • do you know what it means to miss new orleans?
  • if you know what i mean to miss new orlean

Do evil spirits smell? I don't know and who the heck is Daniel Greens? I wonder if he's the guy having sex at work in New Orleans.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel Green's are an upscale brand of leisure shoes since 1882 ;-)

I have never experienced them.

Grimm said...

A google search from yesterday at my blog.

What is kinsterpation?

At least my Sniglets will help someone!

Laurie said...

Susan - Ah, I see. Never heard of 'em.

Grimm - Your sniglets are a natural wonder.

Mommy said...

People usually find my blog by searching "smacky the frog" and "Jen T." Last time I checked, I am the top search result on the German version of Google for "Jen T." Maybe that's nothing to be smug about, but I like being number one somewhere. :)

I'm sure that "jen t." is some kind of weird German kinky sex term. So.

Laurie said...

Jen - I still get hits for "orle sex." Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

My search log is pretty diverse, but here are a few of the things that have been searched for more than a few times:

Mommy's Boobs
Daddy's underwear style
pictures of kittens in ballerina outfits
Annoying girl
Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge

Laurie said...

Leslie - Oh, that last one was scary!

Steve said...

I think that as a public service, you should post the song lyrics. And video of people have sex at work in The Big Easy.

Laurie said...

Pokerboss - The lyrics are on this site somewhere. I had them on the sidebar for a while but it took up too much space for my taste.