Monday, December 04, 2006

How Could I Forget?!



I was just looking at my stat counter and noticed the IP of the company where my sister’s brother-in-law works with a guy named Jeremy.

I almost forgot to post that Poodles and Jack and I went to a wonderful Christmas party Friday night and to a wonderful after-party after the wonderful party and at the first wonderful party Jeremy was there. He told me to be sure to post that I saw him at the party because he and Jimmy would be reading the blog and he wanted Jimmy to see that he made it to the big time and was written about by the one and only me.

Here you go, Jeremy! Enjoy.

(By the way, that’s Jeremy, on the right, and Jimmy, to his very immediate left, on the back row in the picture above...taken at a different function...looking like they’re kind of sweet on each other…not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

2 comments:

Grimm said...

So THAT is how you make the big time!

(Rewrites goals for 2007)

Laurie said...

Grimm - The "big time" is all relatively speaking. I'll write about you, too! You won't even have to wait until 2007 to make the "big time," relatively speaking. :)