Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Grimm Hits the Big Time


My newest blogging friend, Grimm, (that's him up there with his wife and daughter) left a comment on my last post that he didn't realize that all you have to do to "hit the big time" is to be written about in this amazingly amazing special blog of mine.
He also said he would add that to his goals for 2007. So that he can get the 2006 tax deduction which all persons mentioned in this blog receive, I thought I would help him reach his goal in 2006 rather than have to wait until 2007.
Don't say I never did anything for you, Grimm, my man.
Tax return instructions - Form 1040:
Put the $5,000 "I Was Written About in Laurie's Blog" deduction on Line 26a of your 2006 Tax Return. Most people spend a relatively short time in federal prison for taking the deduction. You're welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fame is really going to his head. He's walking around shouting,"I am the King!" and is expecting sexual favors on demand.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that last comment was from me - Grimm's Wife. I thought I should clarify. He's not requesting sexual favors from just anyone.

Laurie said...

Leslie - Hahahaha! Glad you clarified that. :)

Grimm said...

You are sooooo on my Christmas card list (just so you know, that is the highest level you can achieve).

Thank you so much for that. It is truly, truly appreciated.

And you called me a blogging friend! Now I need to go play the lottery!

Laurie said...

Grimm - I'll only take 10% of that lottery windfall. That's my standard fee for bestowing fame and fortune. Oh, and I'll take the Christmas card list thing, too. :)

cindybindy said...

Laurie: Tell your latest blogger buddy, the prison times not too bad. You meet some really cool people and before you know it, you're doing each other's hair and taking swing dance lessons for the annual "going over the hedge" dance. I favor all attempts and glimmers of fame we can grab :)

Laurie said...

Cindy - I'm glad to hear you're making nice friends in the big house.