So far this morning:
1. The chick at the doctor’s office was rude to me when I called to check on lab results.
2. It’s only 10:00 a.m. and my desk looks like I didn’t even come in this weekend.
3. I can’t catch the classic rock station out of Houston anymore.
Regarding problem number 3, I brought the following CD’s with me this morning for my personal listening pleasure:
1. The Best of the Moody Blues
2. Mexican Spaghetti Western (Chingon – Director Robert Rodriguez’s band)
3. Waiting for My Rocket to Come (Jason Mraz)
4. Songs About Jane (Maroon 5)
5. Get Born (Jet)
I think I’ll put in Mexican Spaghetti Western right before I go to the doctor at 12:45 p.m. and have a little talk with that chick at the doctor’s office. Anyone have a poncho and a cigar I can borrow.