Sunday, June 05, 2005

Three Things...

This was passed to my by my longest blogging friend, Lorna. Off we go...

  • Three screen names that you have had: landerson1, lauriea776, lauriea
  • Three things you like about yourself: my quest for fun, my calmness, my sense of humor
  • Three things you don't like about yourself: occasionally obsessive, sometimes insecure, always afraid to take chances
  • Three parts of your heritage: French, Cajun French, Native American
  • Three things that scare you: Snakes, heights, public speaking
  • Three of your everyday essentials: A little music, a little television, a little reading
  • Three things you are wearing right now: T-shirt, boxers, a smile
  • Three of your favorite songs: Maybe I'm Amazed, Under My Thumb, Pearl Necklace
  • Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months: Jazz Fest in New Orleans, a new cuisine, go to a film festival
  • Three things I want in a relationship: Laughter, love, serenity
  • Two truths and a lie: I love sushi, I love margaritas, I love peas
  • Three things you can't do without: Family, food, fun
  • Three places you want to go on vacation: New York City, Europe, Australia
  • Three things you just can't do: Sing, lie, skate
  • Three kids' names: Moe, Larry, Curly
  • Three things you want to do before you die: Kiss George Clooney, win an Oscar, kiss George Clooney some more
  • Three Celeb crushes: George Clooney, Jude Law, Johnny Depp
  • Three people I nominate to complete this exercise: Baby Sister Bonnie, Little Cousin Kara, Newest Blogging Friend Susan


5 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I could never do this meme.

"Three things you can't do:"

There's only one thing Hoss can't do: Have babies. Everything else, including lying, is easy.

Laurie said...

Old Horsetail - Oh, you should do it and lie your way through it.

Anonymous said...

Okay I did it.

Unknown said...

I envy you your jazz down in New Orleans. As for film festivals, try the Toronto International Film Festival in September. There are lots of great films (independent and otherwise), friendly people, a chance to practice a little French (road signs and food, at least) and maybe even George Clooney.

Laurie said...

Susan - Excellent!

Comfort Addict - Thanks for the tips! Sounds like I could kill several birds with one stone at the Toronto Film Festival. I'll have to check that out.