Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Three Hot Chicks

Below is a semi-accurate, semi-literate transcription of a couple of very un-hot e-mail conversations of three hot babes over the last couple of days consolidated for your convenience and ribbed and lubricated for your pleasure. Let’s see if you still think we’re hot after reading this.

Babe 3 (to Babe 1): Do you feel better today?

Babe 1: Oh, I feel better today. I don’t think it was salmonella. I ate some mashed potatoes and a big ass pickle.

Babe 2: That sentence needs hyphenation. Did you eat a big-ass pickle or did you eat a big ass-pickle?

Babe 3: AHAHAHAHAHA!

Babe 1: I have gas today.

Babe 2: Maybe you should try removing the big ass-pickle.

Babe 3: I hate it when I have gas.

Babe 2: One time, I farted while making copies because there was plenty of noise in there and I knew nobody would hear me and, immediately after I farted, someone passed by in the hall and said, “Was that thunder?”

Babe 1: HAHAHAHAHA! It must have been a real ripper!

Babe 3: I used to work with a guy whose initials were FRT.

Babe 2: Farting is funny. (Agghhh!! I accidentally typed “farting is RUNNY.”)

Babe 3: Gross!!

Babe 1: You said fart.

The Cast:
Babe 1 – Fav File Clerk
Babe 2 – Miss New Orleans
Babe 3 – Jen T (soon to be E)

16 comments:

Mommy said...

We are disgusting. But, hey, everybody farts, right?

...

Right?

Anonymous said...

Rather off the subject have you ever noticed the initial on the side of Toyota trucks. TRD. Can you see that I drive a Turd;

Babysis

Laurie said...

Jen - Some more than others.

Baby Sis - Hahahaha! You are an honorary "gross hot chick."

Grimm said...

I thought I was bad having fun with passing gas but your three take the cake!

Laurie, I have a little something for you at my blog.

Laurie said...

Grimm - I fear I have alienated some of my loyal friends with this fart post as evidenced by a lack of comments. However, you didn't disappoint me. I knew my friend Grimm could appreciate a good fart post.

Steve said...

My, how times change. Back in the seventies, Richard Pryor keenly observed that, "Women don't fart. Women poot!" You've come a long way, Baby

Anonymous said...

If you think women "poot" you haven't met me or my sister "T"

Baby sis

p.s. Laurie never does such things. I think she'll just explode one day

Laurie said...

Pokerboss - Or pushed progress back three decades.

Baby Sis - So true.

Serena said...

LOL! Sounds like you chicks have a lot of fun.

Laurie said...

Serena Joy - You don't know the half of it.

Sylvana said...

This was especially funny because I read it with your "Wouldn't It Be Loverly" playing in the background.

Laurie said...

Syvana - Oh, my God! That's hilarious!

Peter said...

Why is farting funny Babe 2 ??

Laurie said...

Peter - I think that shall be a new post. One can never do too many fart posts. Can one?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

I thought the big ass-pickle was especially funny.

Laurie said...

Leslie - Hahahah! It was pretty funny at the time, too.