Saturday, February 17, 2007

Spaceship Dimension Comparisons

I think I may have mentioned that I've never seen a whole Star Wars movie or Star Trek episode or movie. Tonight, as I sat down to watch Seven Samurai, I noticed Star Wars was playing on HBO. After 30 years, I don't need to tell you it's a great movie. Unlike me, you've probably seen it a thousand times.
This post, however, isn't about Star Wars. It's about science fiction movie spaceships. The site Jeff Russell's Starship Dimensions is amazing. You can look at the various ships in different zooms and you can even drag them around the page to compare one to another.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Sick as a dog ovah "heah" but I will have my arse on that flight tuesday! I feel the blues, baby!

Laurie said...

Jersey - Have a wonderful time! Hope you feel better.

Grimm said...

Leave it to you to always bring out my inner nerd.

Laurie said...

Grimm - Is that the coolest thing or what?

Adela said...

Laurie, I'm actually on a Star Wars binge right now. I own all 6 DVDs and I intended to watch them all over the course of a week or so, but after Episode I I just HAD to stop and read the novelization, after which I just HAD to watch the movie again, book in hand, for comparison. I could write a master's thesis on Star Wars. I love it.

Welcome to the club!

Laurie said...

Laura - I can see I have a lot of catching up to do.