Notes from our dinner in Orange (there were 8 of us last night...the party grows):
- Ex-husbands suck but at least we aren't married to them anymore.
- How the hell did we raise our kids (at least some of us) with no child support?
- Banks, credit unions, anyone you owe money to, do not care that you're divorced and he got the house, trailer, boat, car. When he stops paying, they still want YOU to pay for it.
- We have wonderful, beautiful, perfect children.
- A couple of the girls have wonderful, beautiful, almost-perfect husbands.
- We agree that people, in general, are way too germ conscious and that's why people, especially children, are so sick these days. My friends say they use the same cutting board for their chicken, bread and vegetables and, HORRORS, use a sponge in the kitchen. (I don't do any of that stuff but I was laughing too hard at them to admit it.)
- This led to the conclusion that we have so many germs in our kitchens that it has a botox affect on us and that's why we still look so good.
- One girl is convinced that the whole peanut butter incident is germ warfare (we also hit on this topic three months ago at dinner in Nederland). What more all-American thing could someone pick to contaminate than peanut butter?
I can't wait until next month, my little chiquitas!!