Tuesday, February 27, 2007

American Idol

The guys were much better this week. They even threw in some well done Jason Mraz and Jamiroquai, not to mention, Marvin Gaye.

I would hope that Sanjaya would go home Thursday, but he was in the top 4 (?!) last week so that might not happen. I'm worried that Brandon might go home because, as usual, Simon was right. This guy has one of the best voices in the competition and his song choice was bad, bad, bad.

I really like Nicholas Pedro (a lot) and A. J. Tabaldo (I like his enthusiasm when OTHER people are singing...a real cutie pie), but I'd rather see one of them go than Brandon.

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Yes, I agree that Brandon made a bad song choice, which is unfortunate. Sundance really redeemed himself this week, though, which was a pleasant surprise. I think that Sanjaya (sp?) should definitely go home. Phil Stacey is still my favorite guy. Nicholas Pedro is too bland for me. He needs to show some freakin' personality.

Laurie said...

Jen - Sundance was great and I really like Nicholas Pedro. I hope he can last long enough to show his personality.

Anonymous said...

Phil Stacey is my favorite. I hope Brandon doesn't go either. He's a great singer and he's pretty cute, too. I think Sanjaya needs to go home this week for sure.