Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Looking Back

Donna at SoCal Mom has tagged me to do a meme. I have to choose one post from 2007 from each of the following categories. Click on the category to read the post.

Link 1 must be about Family

Link 2 must be about Friends

Link 3 must be about Yourself

Link 4 must be about Something You Love

Link 5 can be Anything You Choose

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 people, then they tag 5 people, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

I won't specifically tag anybody. However, if you do the meme, let me know in the comments and I'll pretend to send you $1. Can't beat that, now can you?

6 comments:

Donna said...

These were all great links, Laurie.

Thank you for playing :)

TBM said...

I liked the one about Ava. I'm going back to read part 2!

Larry Jones said...

I'm pretending to do the meme.

Laurie said...

Donna - You are quite welcome.

Just - :)

Larry - Here's your dollar.

Grimm said...

Can I keep this meme in my back pocket for a rainy day?

All of them are great posts. Great idea too.

Laurie said...

Grimm - Of course. I'd love to see your answers.