Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Nietzsche Family Circus

Click on the title to take you to a site that randomly combines Family Circus cartoons with Nietzsche quotes. On the site, click refresh to get a new quote and cartoon.

The one below is the first one I got when I clicked on the link in Susan's e-mail this morning.

Those Family Circus kids are pretty smart, or maybe it was Nietzsche.



It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

(I just got this, this and this. Weird! I could do this all day.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cool idea. I love these! I never find anything cool like that when I'm surfing the web.

Anonymous said...

I loved this! So much so that I wrote one myself and posted it on my site with a linky back to you.

NOMAD said...

funny, nice drawings !

Laurie said...

D. B. - I got that one in an e-mail.

D. B. (part 2) - Groovy. I'll check it out.

Nomad - I like the Nietzsche captions better than the original just because the originals are a little too sweet for my taste.