I have had a pretty busy weekend for someone who usually spends about fifty percent of any given weekend laying on the couch.
- Mom and I went to Houston to bring Cory and Jamie some tables for their garage sale next weekend.
- Cory and Jamie were both working Saturday morning, so mom and I went to Kemah. It's a beautiful place with lots of fun family stuff to do. However, I can't wait to go back with my drinking friends because there was also a lot of not-so-family stuff to do.
- At lunch I found out there is a drink called a Michilada which is described thusly: Habanero sauce, lime and draft beer served over ice.
- The Michilada is served at Cadillac Bar and Restaurant and it was some of the best mexican food I've ever eaten. Try the fish tacos. Excellent margarita also.
- We left Kemah and drove to Alvin and unloaded the garage sale stuff at Cory and Jamie's.
- We all went to dinner at Zio's for italian food - delicious!
- Came home Sunday morning and "helped" my cousin load up my old bedroom furniture which I sold to him.
- Going to Courville's shortly to see Fred Eaglesmith.