Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Am Cow by the Arrogant Worms



My sister, Bonnie, sent me the lyrics to this song and reminded me that this was the favorite song of my nephews Christian and Sean when they were little. It's sung by The Arrogant Worms.

Here are the lyrics:

I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue

Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter’s
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch

Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, I’ve got gas

I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere

From B.C. to Newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!

7 comments:

Peter said...

Wow.... thanks for sharing that.. I think.

Peggy said...

The good: That's hilarious!
The bad & the ugly: The @#?!! tune is going to run through my mind all @$%^?*!! day!

Mommy said...

Hahaha.

Lorna said...

another incomparable contribution to the world by Canadians.

Laurie said...

Peter - Any time, dude.

Peggy - Enjoy!

Jen - :)

Lorna - I discovered Fred Eaglesmith and The Arrogant Worms all in one week. O Canada!

Mommy said...

Just so you know, I had this song in my had all day yesterday.

Laurie said...

Jen - Ah, my work here is done.