Monday, October 16, 2006

Most Recent "How Well Do You Know Laurie?" Quiz Results

(Click on the title to take the quiz.)

Susan in St. Paul 100
Wang Chi 100
Terry 90
Bonnie 80
Katie 80
Lorna 70
Her Mom, Ruby 70
Cousin susan 70
Roger 70
Shelli 70
Cory 70
Jamie 60
D. B. Cooper 60
Carly 60
Zina 60
Melissa 60
Jen 50
Christi 50
Jack 40
Sophmom 40
Cindy 40
Just Me 40
Neil 20

Edited 10/17 to add:
Wang Chi: Now that's more like it. You need to talk to your friend Jack.
Terry: Good show, little sister!
Cory and Jamie: We're going to have a little mama history class when I get there this weekend. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan in St. Paul is a ringer! I insist on a recount. I left 3 hanging chads.

Neil... dude... 20? Was your monitor on?

Average. I was stinking average. And I call myself a stalker!

TexasGal said...

You know me, I can't pass up a quiz. I admit to a few lucky guesses....like I had a dog named Molly too. Anyway...I had to go make one of my own too. Something easy to fill in a blank spot on my blog.

Laurie said...

D.B. - All of my stalkers have been very average.

Texas Gal - Were you "Just Me"? I was wondering who that was. I'll pop over and take yours.

Anonymous said...

I take issue with the ice cream thingy. I never saw you order that pecan thingy and I almost picked it 'cause it was the most exotic coice ... but as kids you liked vanilla and I liked chocolate. ... you liked banana flips, I liked devils delights ... you liked hot dogs, I liked hamburgers. I should get a half a point for that one!!

Laurie said...

Terry G - YOU FINALLY LEFT A COMMENT!!! Woo hoo! This is my other sister everybody.

I will give you the 1/2 point on the ice cream question because I keep that obsession well hidden. However, you still didn't beat Susan in St. Paul although you smoked everyone else. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

You know.. technically Leroy was "your" first dog. The food thing was tough. You like all of those.

Oh well.

Baby Sis

Laurie said...

Baby Sis - Okay, I'll give you 1/2 point on the Leroy dog thing, too. It's only fair.

Susan in St. Paul messed up the curve, didn't she? :)

Lorna said...

That low 70 had something to do with asparagus and cabbage, I'm sure. After all, it's been proven that we're psychic twins.

Laurie said...

Lorna - A 70 is quite respectable. Mmmmm...asparagus!