Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Some More of These

  • The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.
  • Veni, Vedi, Visa: I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.
  • Disarm rapists.
  • Experience is learning a lot of crap you didn't really want to know.
  • I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
  • Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
  • Taxation with representation isn't so hot, either.
  • Better living through denial.
  • A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

People who live in glass houses gather no moss.

Altered Memories said...

Funny stuff!!

Laurie said...

Old Horsetail - They shouldn't dance around naked either.

Tanda - Some of those were actually new to me. I thought I'd seen everything on the internet already.

Dave Knechel said...

You never can tell the depth of a well by the size of the handle on the pump.

Laurie said...

Marinade Dave - That can apply to so many situations I don't even know where to start.