Friday, April 08, 2005

FBI Ten Most Wanted

After posting such a disturbing entry last night, I thought I would lighten things up a bit. Then I changed my mind. When I was a very young girl (I couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 because I remember jumping into my daddy's lap every time it came on), the local news channel would show the FBI Ten Most Wanted right before the news. It always totally freaked me out. I would jump into dad's lap and hide my face until he told me it was over. I was so obviously affected by the faces of the fugitives that my sister, Terry, didn't even make fun of me.

What's so strange is that now I watch every CSI, Court TV Investigations, Biography Channel Notorious, serial killer, pervert, true-life freakazoid documentary program that comes on television. Then, I go to bed and sleep like a baby. I can't pinpoint when the change occurred but I think it might have had something to do with Clint Eastwood and Dirty Harry. Go ahead, punk. Make my day.

(Don't forget to click on the Ten Most Wanted link. It will totally freak you out. Sweet dreams and sleep tight.)

No comments: