Monday, January 17, 2005

You've Seen It Before - Now You're Seeing It Here

  • Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
  • I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
  • I have a degree in liberal arts; do you want fries with that?
  • A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
  • A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
  • They call it PMS because "mad cow disease" was already taken.
  • He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
  • A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
  • Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
  • I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
  • They told me I was gullible .. and I believed them.
  • Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.
  • I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure
  • It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
  • Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

    Last but not least:
  • Most plans are just inaccurate predictions – Ben Bayol


No comments: