Friday, November 24, 2006

Lazy Day Post - I Danced With A Mexican Because That's How I Roll

I'm sure a lot of you have gotten this by e-mail but the results my friends have sent me cracked me up. So, off we go...

Pick the month you were born:
January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March--------I smoked
April--------- I dry humped
May---------- I choked on
June----------I murdered
July-----------I did the Macarena with
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1 ------- a birdbath
2 ------- a monster
3 ------- a phone
4 ------- a fork
5 ------- a Mexican
6 ------- a gangster
7 ------- my cell phone
8 ------- my dog
9 ------- my best friends' boyfriend
10 ------- my neighbor
11 ------- my science teacher
12 ------- a banana
13 ------- a fireman
14 ------- a stuffed animal
15 ------- a goat
16 ------- a pickle
17 ------- your mom
18 ------- a spoon
19 ------- myself
20 ------- a baseball bat
21 ------- a ninja
22 ------- Chuck Norris
23 ------- a noodle
24 ------- a squirrel
25 ------- a football player
26 ------- my sister
27 ------- my brother
28 ------- an I-pod
29 ------- a permanent marker
30 ------- a llama
31 ------- A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White ---------- because I'm cool like that
Black ---------- because that's how I roll
Red ---------- because the voices told me to
Blue -----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green ---------- because I hate myself
Purple ---------- because I'mcool
Yellow ---------- because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange ----------because I hate my family
Pink ----------because I am not a homosexual
Brown ----------because I was high
Grey ----------because I was drunk
Other ----------because I'm a ninja
None ---------- because I can't control myself

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved a sqirrel because I was drunk. - Carly

cindybindy said...

I murdered a banana because someone offered me $1,000,000 - Not bad for a day's work :)

Lorna said...

I murdered a fork because that's how cool I am.

And you wouldn't believe how hard it is to murder an inamnimate object. But I persevered because that's how cool I am.

You can never say that enough.

Anonymous said...

I did the macarena with my sister because I am not a homosexual!

Thanks for this - it was fun!

Jack said...

I sang to an I-Pod because I hate myself.

Serena said...

I choked on a llama because I'm sexy and I do what I want. LOL! That was fun.

Anonymous said...

I yelled at my sister because I'm a Ninja!

Cool, I get a sister! and I'm a Ninja!

Anonymous said...

"I had lunch with a noodle because I'm cool."

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

Here via BlogExplosion.

Laurie said...

Carly - Um, how sweet?

Cindy - Where can I get that kind of work?

Lorna - Too cool for school...like we used to say back in the day.

Daye - Hahahaha! That's a good one and you're welcome.

Jack - I knew you could sing.

Serena Joy - Choked on a llama? I suppose it was undercooked.

Susan - That one WAS pretty cool. :)

Dawn - That one is almost a little poem. (Nice to meet you.)

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. I yelled at a permanent marker because I'm cool. LMAO.

Laurie said...

Sophmom - I've actually done that one before...because I'm cool.

Anonymous said...

I murdered Chuck Norris because I hate myself.

This was too funny!

Mommy said...

I had lunch with a Mexican because I am not a homosexual.

And don't forget it.

La Sirena said...

I choked on a phone because I was high.

Oh, yeah...happens all the time!

Laurie said...

Leslie - Good for you!

Jen - Good for you, too!

La Sirena - Not so good for you!

thenewmrsf said...

I did the Macarena with a banana because I'm sexy and I do what I want. (And I'm not partial or biased...I'll dance with ANY fruit out there). :)

Laurie said...

Mrs. F. - Good for you!