Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Finally Found My Calling

My sister Bonnie and I are in Houston this weekend visiting my son and daughter-in-law. They both had to work this morning so Bonnie and I got up early and worked their neighborhood garage sale for them.

I've finally found the perfect outlet for my OCLSC (obsessive compulsive lifestyle choice). I am the perfect garage sale organizer and sales person.

If you'd like to hire me, please call me at 1-800-SLM-YSHT or e-mail me at GarageSaleWhore@gt.rr.net.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a good Mama, Laurie. I hope they made out like bandits (and I've got a storage stall that needs some attention).

Laurie said...

Sophmom - I try to be wonderful as often as I can.

Peter said...

My email keeps bouncing back to me Laurie, what's the problem?

Laurie said...

Peter - It's a fake e-mail. Does this mean you have a garage sale you need me to work in Australia?