Sunday, November 26, 2006

Room for more turkey?


Highlights from an article in the New York Daily News:

  • He may have played nerdy eighth-grader Samuel (Screech) Powers in the sitcom "Saved by the Bell." But former TV geek Dustin Diamond can now take his place with Colin Farrell, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock as the star of his very own sex tape.
  • Everyone who remembers Diamond as a lovable putz is in for a shock once they see a 40-minute video in which he engages in a kinky three-way with two women, sources tell us.
  • We can't get too graphic here, but word is that the action includes some bodily functions and an act known as a "Dirty Sanchez."
  • The sex vid's working title is "Saved by the Smell."

7 comments:

Lorna said...

Given my unreasonable hatred of anything connected to that show, I scrolled down and found your Radio Station---started with Nilsson and thanks to you, I've developed an instant dependence on Pandora. Any radio station tht gives me Nilsson, Elvis Costello, Cold Chisel and Glass Menagerie all in a row is too cool.

cindybindy said...

Being the inquisitive person that I am, I had to google "Dirty Sanchez" to find out just what Screech did on the sex tape. Let me just say, that's one kinky little freak. What happened to the good old days when movie stars had plain old regular sex with transvestite hookers? Are there no more Hugh Grants left in the world! :)

Mommy said...

You said Dirty Sanchez.

Hahahahaaaa!

Laurie said...

Lorna - Pandora is GREAT!

Cindy - Ain't it the truth?

Jen - Hee...hee hee...heee...

Anonymous said...

Ewwww -- in too many ways to describe.

Grimm said...

I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing a clip for this on YouTube. It was just of him talking into the camera with little intelligent content. This is supposed to be a sex tape after all.

Good God he has the perfect face for radio.

Laurie said...

Sophmom - I couldn't have said it better myself.

Grimm - Nasty, nasty, nasty...just nasty.