Saturday, November 18, 2006

Back So Soon?

I solved my computer issues by removing Trendmicro PC-Cillin 2007 from my computer. Luckily, it was a free trial version so I'm not out any money. I've been using PC-Cillin for several years with no problem but I'm evidently not the only person who has had problems with the the 2007 version.

I looked around the internet to see what else was out there for antispyware and antivirus protection but each program had people who loved it and people who hated it. After the nightmare I've had the last two days with the PC-Cillin program, I decided I didn't want any of them.

My solution? I have decided to put all my eggs in one basket and downloaded the Microsoft Windows Live OneCare antivirus/antispyware/firewall system. I also downloaded Internet Explorer 7 and everything seems to be running a lot smoother than it was even before I tried to upgrade my PC-Cillin.

People like to fret about whether or not Microsoft is trying to take over the world, but, this morning, I don't care. If Bill Gates was here right now, I'd kiss his ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be right over.

Laurie said...

Bill - I'm puckering up buttercup.