Monday, November 27, 2006

Ball of Confusion

Below are some people who I sometimes get confused in my head. (The list got longer than I thought and I got lazy so I quit checking the spellings.)

Jimmy Fallon
Chris Kattan

Juliette Lewis
Martha Plimpton

Rachel Weisz
Keira Knightley

Bill Pullman
Bill Paxton

Mandy Patinkin
Kevin Kline

Lisa Hartman
Heather Locklear
Donna Mills

Jessica Hahn
Donna Rice
Fawn Hall

Mira Sorvino
Gwyneth Paltrow

Kim Cattrall
Kate Capshaw

Vic Morrow
Van Heflin

Christine Lahti
Allison Janney

Natasha Kinski
Isabella Rosallini

Ray Stevens
Jim Stafford

Dylan McDermott
Dermot Mulroney

K. C. and the Sunshine Band
Kool and the Gang

Bruce Dern
Bradford Dillman

80's Hair Bands

Rachel Ward
Kelly LeBrock

Ned Beatty
Charles Durning

Lawrence Fishburn
Morgan Freeman
Danny Glover
Samuel L. Jackson

Rooster
Huggy Bear

Chris Rock
Chris Tucker

Bruce Boxleitner
Perry King

Veronica Hamel
Connie Selleca

Bangles
Go-Go's
Bananarama

Spike Jonze
Barry Pepper
Viggo Mortensen

Michael Clarke Duncan
Ving Rhames

Jack Warden
Jack Weston
Jack Albertson

Luke Perry
Jason Priestley

Leah Thompson
Sarah Jessica Parker
Mary Louise Parker
Mary Stuart Masterson
Jennifer Jason Leigh

Annabell Sciorra
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
Linda Fiorentino
Laura San Giacomo
Lorraine Bracco

Melissas Joan Hart
Sarah Michelle Geller

Irene Dunne
Myrna Loy
Claudette Colbert
Carole Lombard

9 comments:

Lorna said...

Lorna Cunningham-Rushton
Laurie what's-her-name

Larry Jones said...

I always get President Bush mixed up with Howdy Doody.

Laurie said...

Lorna - Oh, yeah. I forgot about those two. :)

Larry - Now that you mention it...

Anonymous said...

When I was younger I would mix up the names for Cary Grant and Gregory Peck.

I still think Cary Grant was the coolest guy ever

Baby sis

Laurie said...

Baby Sis - Add Clark Gable to that (when I was little) and also Burt Lancaster, Richard Widmark and Kirk Douglas (when I was little). I know the difference now...since I'm big.

Zina said...

OHMYGAWD!
You forgot one of th ebiggest ones in the whole wide world...I think everyone gets these guys mixed up:

John Heard
John Hurt
William Hurt.

Laurie said...

Zina - How could I forget that one! It should have been first.

Dave Knechel said...

Funny, I've been confusing Bill Pullman with Jeff Daniels for a few years now.

Years ago, it was Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

I can't begin to figure out the amount of ugly, bulimic white women with petite noses I've gotten mixed up with Michael Jackson, though.

Laurie said...

Marinade Dave - Hahahahah!

I agree on the Burt Lancaster/Kirk Douglas thing. Yep, I would definitely put Jeff Daniels in the Pullman/Paxton confusion as well.