Saturday, January 21, 2006

Neal in Antarctica

I have added a new blog link to my sidebar. It's the blog of a guy who is living and working in Antarctica.

I hate cold weather and I would love nothing better than to live in the chaos that is New York City or Las Vegas or the French Quarter. However, the thought of chucking it all and working for a year or so in Antarctica has always fascinated me.

I hope Neal keeps his blog going. It's very new. Pop over there and give him some encouragement. It should be interesting reading.

6 comments:

Neal said...

Thanks for the publicity. I will be here until November. There's little else to do but type stuff on the internet, so I'm sure I'll keep the blog going.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the Antarctica Blog. It looks fascinating - I'm sure I'll be a regular reader. I really ought to get a life instead of getting addicted to reading so many of these darn things!!!

Anonymous said...

I admire you guys that do this stuff, looks like some pretty tuff living.

Laurie said...

Neal - You are quite welcome.

Eliza - You are also quite welcome.

Anonymous - I just can't imagine what it's like. Maybe Neal can give us an idea.

Astrid said...

I am glad to feel that his Blog has central heating!

Laurie said...

Astrid - I'm sure you'll pop over there and warm him up. He should love you!