I noticed on my toothpaste tube that there is an advisory (not a warning) that says don't swallow. Don't swallow the toothpaste. I find that disturbing.
I am also undoubtedly getting radiated by my cell phone and by convenience store microwave ovens. I cook with Teflon pans and I reheat food in Styrofoam containers.
I don't even want to think about all the gas fumes I've inhaled in my gas tank filling years and all the saccharin and red dye number 2 I've consumed in my iced tea and cake frosting consuming years.
Need I mention the second hand smoke I've inhaled in countless bars and restaurants and from relatives cigarettes? I used to love to sit on the floor at my grandparents' feet and watch the smoke curl from their cigarettes.
I had no idea I was flirting with death on a daily basis. Come on bird flu. Give me your best shot.