I'm sure you're wondering what all three of these things have in common. The answer is me. Cue the Twilight Zone music...again.
- Several months ago I developed a renewed interest in the Ramones. I bought a couple of CD's, t-shirts, hat and a DVD about their history.
- At around the same time, I started watching Anthony Bourdain's show on the Travel Channel which subsequently resulted in my latest celebrity crush.
- I found out earlier this week that Anthony Bourdain is a huge Ramone's fan and I thought that was a strange coincidence that I would develop an interest in both at the same time.
- Today, my friend and fellow blogger Mark who I met with last night and who is a photo journalist for the Beaumont Enterprise has a front page article regarding the situation in Lebanon.
- Tonight, my friend and fellow blogger Danno, left me a comment that Anthony Bourdain is stranded in Lebanon.
- I haven't connected the situation in Lebanon to the Ramones, yet, but I'm sure there's one there somewhere.