Sunday, November 27, 2005

Comedy Texas


Friday night we went to Comedy Texas and saw three great comedians (Saidas Ranade, Dennis Fowler and Ray Barnett). The club is great and the comedians were hilarious. If you're looking for something different to do on Friday and/or Saturday night, this is it. On Thursday night they even have an Open Mic Night.

I can think of dozens of hilarious jokes these guys told that I would love to share with you but they were all of the you have to be there variety. So, you have to trust me on this one. If you ever hear that any of these guys are performing in your area, go see them and, if you live anywhere near Beaumont, give Comedy Texas a try.

7 comments:

Lorna said...

If I'm coming to Beaumont, I'm going to go to your house.

Laurie said...

Lorna - I won't even tidy up. I'll just buy wine and some of your favorite CD's.

Laurie said...

Lorna - ...oh, and chocolate!

Peter said...

Sounds like a fun night Laurie, but it's a bit far to travel I think.

Laurie said...

Peter - From Australia to Beaumont? Maybe we could figure out some sort of time warp thing.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

You couldn't remember one damn joke? Not even the one about the retarded robin who goes into the bar, orders a bottle of tequila, and says, "Hold the worm." Not even that one? Geez, Laurie, get with the program.

Laurie said...

Old Horsetail - I had also had a few cocktails. :) Your joke was good though.